Matthew is a globally accomplished leader with over 20 years of experience in large-scale infrastructure projects and C-suite management consultancy. He has worked extensively across the Asia Pacific and Middle East in industries including oil and gas, marine, EPC projects and mega-project construction. His functional expertise includes strategy, operations turnaround, leadership and large-scale performance transformation. Matthew was formerly the COO of Keppel Integrated Engineering and an Associate Principal in McKinsey & Company South-east Asia.
Areas of expertise:
- Company and project turnarounds
- Large-scale operations and performance transformation
- Front line operations improvement
- High-performance top teams
- Leadership development
- Project controls, including risk management